Akshaya Gold Company’s process of gold purity evaluation and payment methods.
- Fill up the mandatory form.
- Hand over the required documents such as address proof, ID proof, and 1 passport size photo.
- After the verification of submitted documents by our staff is done, jewelleries will be received for valuation.
- Akshaya uses the modern German XRF technology to check the gold purity. 100% accurate and free results will be given.
- After the purity checking , jewellery will be weighed in front of you by our staff accurately. If any stones, beads, dust or enamel is there, it will be removed for valuation after receiving a written declaration from you.
- In extreme cases, we may need to melt the jewellery to get its exact purity.
- From the gold purity percentage we will determine gold value per gram and estimate the gross value of your gold.
- You will be given a printed estimate showing the detailed assessment. Upon your full satisfaction and permission to sell jewelleries we go ahead with the transaction and will make the payment via instant cash, cheque, RTGS , IMPS etc. as per your choice.
We charge 2% of the gross value as transaction fee which is mentioned in the estimate.
VAT applicable as per Government of India rules is also captured in the final assessment.
Payments to be made as per these methods
Our Payment Methods
If the total value of your jewellery is less 20,000, you may choose for instant cash from our branch.
We can give you a cheque payment on customer demand through our bankers if your jewellery worth is more than Rs 20,000.
- We can also make payment via RTGS and IMPS as per your choice.
- Customer can opt for online transfer if the total value is more than or equal to 20,000 to avoid risks.
***We need a cancelled cheque leaf of your bank account for RTGS***